Release 2015.1.5 is the sixth release of OpenNMS Meridian 2015. It contains a few bug fixes and minor enhancements.
The codename for 2015.1.5 is NT.
- OpenNMS doesn’t correctly support IPv6 addresses for (jasper) reporting (Issue NMS-5450)
- Restarting OMNS results in numerous SNMP outage alarms and notifications (Issue NMS-8620)
- Poller Node Down without outages (Issue NMS-8751)
- Threshold editor help text unclear about comparison operators (Issue NMS-8826)
- Invalid graph templates (Issue NMS-8907)
- Near Real-Time Graphing unable to graph Cisco BDI interfaces (Issue NMS-8908)
- Copyright bump 2017 (Issue NMS-9060)
- opennms.conf can break the snmp-request command (Issue NMS-9068)
- Jsr160ConnectionFactory doesn’t work with IPv6 address (Issue NMS-9071)
- Migrate RTC related objects to JAXB instead of Castor (Issue NMS-9100)
- Pollerd continues to monitor deleted nodes (Issue NMS-9112)
- SNMP client code can get stuck in infinite retry loops (Issue NMS-9164)
- SyslogParser should not assume UTC timestamps (Issue NMS-9201)